- [S86] Census, 1910, United States - FamilySearch, Randlett precinct, Uintah, Utah; ED 182; sheet 6B, line 92; dwelling 129, familyi 129; Oscar C Clyde; accessed; 7 November 2021 (Reliability: 3).
source - https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:M5X8-TMR
image - https://www.dropbox.com/s/dhy1b9bwtocofuu/Haynes_Oscar_b1884_Census_1910_01.jpg?dl=0
Haynes, Oscar C, head, m, 26 (1884), single, Iowa, U.S., U.S., laborer, teamster
Dean, Hugh, lodger, m, 72 (1838), Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania, laborer, teamster
Barnes, Martha, lodger, f, 23 (1887), divorced, married 4 years, 1 child, 1 living, Tennessee, Tennesse, Tennessee, cook, hotel
Soderberg, Wanda, daughter, f, 3 (1907), single, Utah, Utah, Tennessee (must be the daughter to Martha Barnes)
- [S2] IGI - FamilySearch, Online search (Reliability: 3).
- [S79] Death Certificates - Utah, 1904-1965 - FamilySearch, Oscar Clyde Haynes; Utah, Uintah, Vernal; no. 1202484; 4 April 1912 (Reliability: 3).
accessed 28 February 2019
source - https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XZG4-MVD
image - https://www.dropbox.com/s/0vl0w2kvgzfklhx/Haynes_Oscar_Clyde_b1884_DeathCertificate_01.jpg?dl=0
- [S85] Newspapers - Utah, Uintah, Vernal - Vernal Express, Clyde Haynes Called by Death; 12 April 1912; accessed online; 28 February 2019 (Reliability: 2).
Clyde Haynes the young man who came here 7 years ago at the opening of the Uintah Reservation and drew No. 6 made his filing on 160 acres of good land near Moffat, was contested first by John Pope now of Ogden, next by W. H. Donaldson of the firm of Nichols & Donaldson at Moffat, then by Bob Nichols, brother of T. J. Nichols, then by the fourth time by J. C. Hacking, who after seeing the defendant withdrew his contest, still some of the people without thought for any one but self continued the contesting. Mr. Will Caldwell of Moffat filed contest on the little cripple and with the assistance of his Moffat friends went through the Local Land Office again only to be turned down by the Register.
Well, after six years of fighting for his little home, on the 23rd of March the young man got the Receivers receipt and the next day he became ill of leakage of the heart, and in spite of all that could be done by the Doctors and the many friends of the young man he died at the home of J. H. McCarrells in Vernal Thursday April 4. His mother Mrs. R. M. Galbraith came from Sunnyside on the evening of the 4th only to find her boy dead. The shock was almost too much for her. The funeral was held Saturday from the Episcopal church at 2 p.m. Rev. M. J.[?] Hersey officiating.
source - https://newspapers.lib.utah.edu/ark:/87278/s6pg3550/21275269
image - https://www.dropbox.com/s/sau2fsm5j5vm3aq/Haynes_Oscar_Clyde_b1884_Obituary_01.pdf?dl=0
- [S108] Marriages - Iowa, County Marriages, 1838-1934 - FamilySearch, Daniel L. Haynes, Emma Finch; 2 September 1882; page 16 (Reliability: 3).
source - https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XJFG-Q9J
image - https://www.dropbox.com/s/pqsg8085la4k4ne/Haynes_Daniel_b1855_MarriageRegister_02-h.jpg?dl=0